TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· Extra charges will be charged for anything demanded extra excluding from the setup.
· Free delivery of the setup till 6 kms, above that change is charged.
· Apart from balloons, other materials used in the set up are on the rent. Rent time is maximum for 4 hours.
· Extra charges will be charged, if you want to own the materials used on the setup.
· We don't take the guarantee for any climatic unusual, short circuits, fire etc.
· Decoration setup does not include the cake table setup. Changes are additional for cake table setup.
· Power supply should be maintained for decoration to be completed on time.
· Anyone should be present at the time of decoration to avoid any type misconduct.
· Client must ensure that the booking of the event to be made 3-4 hours earlier, so that efficient time is available for the setup.
· Any damage done to the set up or merchandise items, the client would be responsible for the damage and has to pay the amount.
· If photography and videography chosen, photos and videos will be provided only when the payment is done in full.
· Images shown in the PowerPoint or WhatsApp are just for reference only. We provide the similar decor.
· We don't reveal the name and photos of the venue unless and until it is confirmed from the client side.
· Only those products are provided which are given in the Proposal or shown in the PowerPoint.
· Under any circumstances, DJ (if provided) will be closed by 10 PM.
The Host shall be liable for any damage. Any nailing, pinning or pasting on to the walls, ceiling, fabric and wooden panels in the Venue would not be permitted.
· Necessary Government Permissions will be procured by the Host or Organizers wherever required for any purpose.
· All the requirements of the event, including menu (bookings with food and beverages only), seating arrangements, floral arrangements (if any) and requirement of Add-on services such as Audio Visual equipment must be finalized at least 07 working days prior to the event or immediate after booking is confirmed. For your safety and security The Venue reserves the right of admission and entry of persons entering the Venue facilities.
· Venue reserves the right to reduce volume levels should these levels exceed the comfort level and cause inconvenience to others. Volume levels have to be controllable for events running beyond 22:00PM and completely switched off latest by 23:00PM. The maximum permissible level of noise for any Music / Sound System is 9 decibels.
· Requirement of power above 5 KV will be subject to extra charges. Venue Management is not responsible for any loss or damage of the Host's (or the Host's guests attending the event) belongings during the event.
· The Venue does not provide storage facility / area for the goods or materials brought from outside the Venue other than the venue reserved for the said date & time. The Venue will not accept liability for any damage or loss of merchandise left in the Venue prior to, during or after the event.
· In the case of open space venue or roof top venue, if it rains on the day of the event, Venue management won't be provide an alternate venue.
· There is no Discounted Rate for Children.
· Requirement of extra plates will be treated as extra chargeable guests.
· Bill will be raised for the guaranteed or actual number of guests (number of plates used) whichever is higher at the end of the event.
· Food & Beverage items provided by the Venue are to be consumed on the Venue premises only. Leftover food or beverages will not be permitted to take out from the Venue premises for outside consumption.
· Food shall be prepared only for 10% extra of the number of guests guaranteed. Should the number of guests exceed 15% of the guaranteed number the Venue will be unable to ensure consistency in the quality of food and services.
· The rates are valid for particular event/booking & one time basis only.
· Any change in the date of event to another date is subject to availability and treated as cancellation.
· Minimum 30% of the Approximate billing to be paid as advance to Confirm the booking and at least One day prior to the event 100 % payment to be made.
· Discounts will apply for package amount only, not for add-on services.
Cancelling is as simple as booking.
· We do not charge cancellation fees for bookings cancelled within 10 minutes of creating the same booking. Any amount paid will be refunded.
· We would love to serve you but in case your plans change, our simple cancellation process makes you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
· You need to pay at least 30% of the booking amount as advance to make a booking.
30 days or more prior to event
FREE Cancellation (100% refund)
Between 15 to 30 days prior to event
50% advance amount (50% refund)
Less than 15 days prior to event
100% advance amount (No refund)
How to Cancel
You can cancel your booking using our website. You can also call us on +91-7007142647 to cancel your booking. The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 4 working days. However, it may take an additional 3 to 14 working days to reflect in your account, depending on the processing time taken by your bank.